Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just Forget

Please don't remember me....
The way I talk smile smell taste,
laugh listen shine or ate.
Forget all the memories the old and the new.
 Keep none among us I'm ready, it's through.
 Let go the pieces the parts and the times.
You know it's the reason we fall every time.
Don't look back then wonder where I am now.
It's far for the better the way we turned out.
Well now that I've said it you're remembering us now
the joy and the laughter and how it turned sour.
We lost our affection that grew up so near
and reached a disaster that ended as feared.
We stopped all our trying to make things work... how?
It's not all that simple but it's simple no doubt.
So each to his memories that each we have known.
But please don't remember me, trust me: just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment