You don’t see it, now do you? The pain in these eyes
From all of the nights I’ve laid here and cried
I try not to think Or wonder so hard
But then what’s the use? I’m still broken inside
It hurts all the more when I try to forget
Cause it’s a burn to the heart when you’re all that I miss
My heart’s growing weary like it’s run a long race
When really I’m broken from seeing your face
A dream makes it harder, oh so hard to forget
Because it’s worse than the moment ‘cause you leave me again
I’m holding together and I let no one in
But I’m kicking and screaming on the inside again
I’m battered and broken from my hopes, all, once more
I’ve got to stop hoping there’ll ever be more
I was bent, now you broke me from all that’s within
You don’t see it, now do you? I can’t take this again
If I open my heart up and show you once more
I come back more hopeless ‘cause you’ve left me again
When my smile’s around just know that it’s true
I’ve learned from the greatest, longer you fake: it’s not you
I know you don’t see it, oh, the pain in these eyes
But then what’s the difference I’m drowning in lies
Soon you’ll look up and wonder why I’m no longer there
Cause I’ve drown in my sorrows while you thought you were fair
Don’t miss me no really, it’s not what you deserve
You never once asked me how I was doing within
So take all your pieces, your memories, just go
You never showed me I mattered, please leave me…. Just go.
From all of the nights I’ve laid here and cried
I try not to think Or wonder so hard
But then what’s the use? I’m still broken inside
It hurts all the more when I try to forget
Cause it’s a burn to the heart when you’re all that I miss
My heart’s growing weary like it’s run a long race
When really I’m broken from seeing your face
A dream makes it harder, oh so hard to forget
Because it’s worse than the moment ‘cause you leave me again
I’m holding together and I let no one in
But I’m kicking and screaming on the inside again
I’m battered and broken from my hopes, all, once more
I’ve got to stop hoping there’ll ever be more
I was bent, now you broke me from all that’s within
You don’t see it, now do you? I can’t take this again
If I open my heart up and show you once more
I come back more hopeless ‘cause you’ve left me again
When my smile’s around just know that it’s true
I’ve learned from the greatest, longer you fake: it’s not you
I know you don’t see it, oh, the pain in these eyes
But then what’s the difference I’m drowning in lies
Soon you’ll look up and wonder why I’m no longer there
Cause I’ve drown in my sorrows while you thought you were fair
Don’t miss me no really, it’s not what you deserve
You never once asked me how I was doing within
So take all your pieces, your memories, just go
You never showed me I mattered, please leave me…. Just go.
No comments:
Post a Comment